CAD / Manual Search
To locate product CAD and Operator Manuals please search using the product Item Number.
Motor Sizing Forms
Designed to make sizing a motor for your application faster and easier, these new sizing forms calculate the necessary torque, speed, stopping accuracy, and the system inertia that is also important to consider when selecting a proper motor for the application.
Global Sales & Support Network
Oriental Motor has sales offices, as well as manufacturing, assembly, and distribution facilities, worldwide to support your international needs. Products are available with input voltages and safety standard certifications to meet international requirements.
- Se Habla Español: +1-847-871-5931
Short Lead Time - Fast Delivery
Oriental Motor's lead time is characterized by best in class, with any of our catalog products available to ship in 3 to 9 business days (for orders placed before 12pm PST). Your order is shipped using only reputable carriers or any carrier of your choice to ensure the on-time and damage free-delivery.
Our manufacturing processes support our fast delivery and short lead times to allow us to support your needs. Our Just-In-Time production system allows the manufacturing of an order with little notice, in any quantity requested. Additionally, our one-by-one process allows us to manufacture one product as easily as one thousand.
- For larger quantities please contact your local sales office.
Service & Support
Products and technology are only valuable when coupled with skilled people and services to support them. At Oriental Motor, our focus is characterized by Total Service Before and After you purchase. We offer short lead-time, for one unit or larger quantities. Our Technical Support Team is available 15 hours a day, via phone, e-mail or live chat and offer advanced industry knowledge to help size and recommend the ideal motion products.
- 800 Technical Support
- Engineering & Application Engineering
- Motor Sizing & Selection
- Repair Services
Come Visit Oriental Motor and see the Latest Products and Technology:
- TRADE SHOW - April 24 ~ 26, 2018 - Rapid Forth Worth - Fort Worth, TX
- TRADE SHOW - June 12 ~ 14, 2018 - ATX East - New York, NY
- TRADE SHOW - October 14 ~ 17, 2018 - Pack Exp International - Chicago, IL
- TRADE SHOW - November 14 ~ 15, 2018 - ATX Montreal - Montreal, Canada
- TRADE SHOW - April 8 ~ 11, 2019 - Automate - Chicago, IL
Get the Latest Information and Announcements from Oriental Motor:
- 02-13-2018 - New DGII Rotary Actuators with AZ Series DC Input Drivers
- 01-24-2018 - New DRS2 Series Compact Linear Actuator
- 01-09-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - January 2018
- 01-04-2018 - Expanded AZ Series Product Line-up Now Includes New Gear Heads, New Motors and Drivers
- 12-05-2017 - BLE2 Series Brushless Motor & Driver Now Available in 400 W (1/2 HP)
- 12-04-2017 - New Motion Newsletter - December 2017
- 10-16-2017 - DC Input Multi-Axis Closed Loop, Absolute Type Stepper Motor Driver with EtherCAT
- 09-29-2017 - MDP Series Axial Fans Upgraded to IP68 Degree of Protection
- 8-22-2017 - New BLE2 Series Brushless Motor & Driver
- 7-31-2017 - New Oriental Motor Sales Offices in Tampa and Philadelphia
- 7-18-2017 - New Linear and Motorized Actuators Equipped With Battery-Free AZ Series Performance and Short Lead Time
- 7-11-2017 - New Motion Newsletter - May 2017
- 1-31-2017 - BMU Series Brushless DC Motor with High-Strength and High Gear Ratio Gearheads
- 11-07-2016 - Hypoid Right Angle JH Gear with Stainless Steel Shaft and IP66 rated
- 9-1-2016 - Fuji Electric Inverters
- 8-15-2016 - Brother NEMA 56C Speed Reducers
- 7-1-2016 - Brother ie3 AC Gear Motors
- 6-21-2016 - BMU Series 200W (1/4 HP) and 400W (1/2 HP) Brushless DC Motors
- 4-28-2016 - Oriental Motor Partnership with THK