- Motor Sizing
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Brushless DC Speed Control Motors
- AC Speed Control Motors
- Inverters / VFD
- Speed Control Stepper Motors
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Slides
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Cylinders
- Compact Electric Cylinders
- Rack and Pinion Linear Actuators
- Electric Gripper / Robotic Gripper
- Linear Slides (Slide Only)
- Controllers / Network Gateways
Sales - 1-800-448-6935
Customer Service - 1-800-418-7903
Tech Support – 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- AC Motors & Gear Motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Network Products
- Cooling Fans
Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
New PKP CS Gear and New 28mm High Resolution
CS Gear Offering Same or More Holding Torque than SH Gear
Torrance, CA – September 16, 2021
Oriental Motor is pleased to announce the expanded line-up of popular PKP Series of bipolar & unipolar type PKP 2 phase stepper motor products with the following additions:
- PKP CS Geared 28mm & 60mm
- PKP 28mm High Resolution (0.9°) type
The CS Geared type is a center shaft spur gear that features increased torque and a larger shaft for greater radial load but without a larger frame size. The CS Geared type is now available with mini connector and in 3 sizes, 28mm, 42mm and 60mm. Gear ratios: 5, 10, 15 & 20:1 (5:1 is only available on 42mm and 60mm frame sizes).
The High Resolution type (0.9° per step) 28mm reduces noise and vibration. By using a smaller step angle, there is less vibration over the entire speed range. Along with lower noise and vibration, increased positional accuracy is possible with a smaller step angle (0.9°).
The key benefits of the CS Gear type includes
- Same or more holding torque than the SH gear
- Permissible radial load is greatly increased along with offering a center output shaft, similar to higher cost Planetary Gear types.
Contact our Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web page at: https://www.orientalmotor.com/stepper-motors/stepper-motor-only.html
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.