Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
Last Modified August 1, 2018
The website operators take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance this privacy notice. If you use this website, various personal data will be collected. Personal data is data that identify you personally. This privacy notice explains what information we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this happens. Please be aware that security vulnerabilities may be present when data is transmitted via the internet (e.g. communication by email). Absolute protection of the data against access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates); or
- Any third party (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the website operator. You can identify an encrypted connection when the address line in the web browser has changed from "http://" to "https://" and there is a padlock symbol in your browser line. If SSL/TLS encryption is enabled, the data that you transmit to us cannot also be read by third parties
Encrypted payment transactions on this website
If, after the conclusion of a purchase, we are obliged to transmit your payment details (e.g. account number for a direct debit mandate), this data will be required for payment processing. Payment transactions using established means of payment (Visa/MasterCard/American Express/PayPal) are carried out exclusively using an encrypted SSL/TLS connection. In the case of encrypted communication, the payment details that you transmit to us cannot also be read by third parties.
Processing of data
We collect, process and use personal data to the extent necessary for the justification, structural formulation or amendment of the legal relationship. You can also register on our website to use additional functions on the site. The mandatory information requested at registration must be provided in full. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website tools, subscribing to our newsletter or other promotions or applications offered on our Website, or requesting further services and when you report a problem with our Website. We will use the email address provided by you at registration to keep you informed about any significant changes, such as to the scope of the offer, technical data or for changes which are necessary technically.
Do Not Track Disclosure (“DNT”)
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context and like many other websites, our website does not accept “Do Not Track” signals.
How We Collect Your Data
Data You Share with Us
Data that you share with us when you register or create an on-line account will be collected. The personal information may include your user ID and password, your first and last name, your company name, your address, your billing address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Contact form
If you send us enquiries via our contact form, your details from the enquiry are stored by us, including the contact details provided by you, for the purpose of processing your enquiry and in the case of follow-up questions.
- Placing orders
Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website. We do not store your credit card number, expiration date and CVV code.
Data We Collect Automatically
Data is also collected to ensure the website is operating correctly and to analyze user behavior. As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Server log files
Other data is collected automatically, as soon as you access our website. These are browser type and browser version, Operating system used, Referrer URL, Time of the server request, IP address.
- Analysis tools and tools from third-party providers
When visiting our website, your surfing behavior may be evaluated statistically. This occurs primarily using cookies and analysis programs. Your surfing behavior is usually analyzed anonymously and cannot be traced back to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to fulfill your request and answer back to us, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Oriental Motor USA Corp., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for order fulfillment, billing, delivery and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Analysis tools, advertising, plugin
- Browser plugin
You can prevent cookies from being stored by modifying the settings in your browser software; however, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Objection to data collection
You can prevent data from being collected by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie will be placed to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this website: https://policies.google.com/privacy. More information on how data is handled by Google Analytics can be found in Google's privacy notice: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics
This website uses the "demographic characteristics" function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be generated containing statements regarding the age, gender and interests of site users. These data are drawn from interest-related advertising by Google as well as user data from third-party providers. These data cannot be traced back to any specific person. You may disable this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as outlined under "Objection to data collection".
- Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
- Newsletter / Application Information
If you would like to receive the newsletter or other promotions or application information offered on our website, we will need an email address from you together with information that enables us to verify that you are the owner of that email address. Additional data is only collected on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. Data stored by us for other purposes (e.g. order processing) remain unaffected.
Our website uses plugins from the Google-operated site YouTube. The site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our YouTube plugin-enabled websites, you will be connected to the YouTube servers. The YouTube server will be informed which of our webpages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used in the interest of the effective presentation of our online offer. Further information on how user data is handled can be found in YouTube's privacy notice at: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Oriental Motor USA Corp
570 Alaska Avenue,
Torrance, CA 90503-3904
E-mail us at:
Call via our toll-free numbers:
Sales & Customer Service: 1-800-418-7903
Technical Support: 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
Monday to Friday
8:30am EST to 5:00pm PST
Sales & Customer Service: