Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
CAD / Manual Search
To locate product CAD and Operator Manuals please search using the product Item Number.
Online Product Catalog - Shop Online
Oriental Motor offers a full e-commerce experience with our easy-to-use online product catalog and shop you can learn, search and buy all in one place. Our complete Product Catalog is available for quick online ordering, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Once you've found the right product order online or request a quote quickly and easily. If you require additional help in selecting the right motor simply give us a call Monday - Friday 8:30 am EST to 5:00 PM PST at 1-800-GO-VETXA (468-3982).
Global Sales & Support Network
Oriental Motor has sales offices, as well as manufacturing, assembly, and distribution facilities, worldwide to support your international needs. Products are available with input voltages and safety standard certifications to meet international requirements.
- Se Habla Español: +1-847-871-5931
Short Lead Time - Fast Delivery
Oriental Motor's lead time is characterized by best in class, with any of our catalog products available to ship in 3 to 9 business days (for orders placed before 12pm PST). Your order is shipped using only reputable carriers or any carrier of your choice to ensure the on-time and damage free-delivery.
Our manufacturing processes support our fast delivery and short lead times to allow us to support your needs. Our Just-In-Time production system allows the manufacturing of an order with little notice, in any quantity requested. Additionally, our one-by-one process allows us to manufacture one product as easily as one thousand.
- For larger quantities please contact your local sales office.
Motor Sizing Forms
Designed to make sizing a motor for your application faster and easier, these new sizing forms calculate the necessary torque, speed, stopping accuracy, and the system inertia that is also important to consider when selecting a proper motor for the application.
Service & Support
Products and technology are only valuable when coupled with skilled people and services to support them. At Oriental Motor, our focus is characterized by Total Service Before and After you purchase. We offer short lead-time, for one unit or larger quantities. Our Technical Support Team is available 15 hours a day, via phone, e-mail or live chat and offer advanced industry knowledge to help size and recommend the ideal motion products.
- 800 Technical Support
- Engineering & Application Engineering
- Motor Sizing & Selection
Come Visit Oriental Motor and see the Latest Products and Technology:
Get the Latest Information and Announcements from Oriental Motor:
- 4-1-2021 - Flange Drive Adapter
- 4-1-2021 - KIIS Series 30W-100W Terminal Box with Stainless Steel Shafts
- 2-17-2021 - New CVD Series 2-phase or 5-phase Bi-polar Stepper Motor Driver with RS-485 Communication
- 9-29-2020 - New AZ Series Compact Driver
- 8-17-2020 - New PKP Stepper Motor Lineup
- 7-14-2020 - New Product Breadth Added to BMU and BLE2 Series Brushless Motors
- 5-05-2020 - New KII Series 25W & 40W with Terminal Box and Stainless Steel Shafts
- 4-28-2020 - New IP67 Rated BMU / BLE2 Series Brushless Gear Motor with Parallel Shaft
- 3-30-2020 - New DGII Series Type DG-B Rotary Actuator
- 3-23-2020 - New DR Series Compact Electric Cylinders
- 3-10-2020 - New AZ Series Drivers Available with DC Input and EtherCAT Communication
- 2-27-2020 - New Product Line-up for BLH Series Speed Control Motors
- 2-5-2020 - BLE2 Series Speed Control Motor Now Available with Electromagnetic Brake
- 1-28-2020 - EH Series Electric Gripper with AZ Series AlphaSTEP Hybrid Control System
- 11-19-2019 - US2 Series AC Motor Speed Control Products
- 10-16-2019 - AR Series DC Input Type Now Available With Right Angle Hollow Shaft FR Gearhead
- 10-16-2019 - DSC Series AC Speed Control Motors Available with Right-Angle Hypoid Gearheads
- 10-07-2019 - Speed Control DSC Series Now Equipped L Series Linear Head
- 09-09-2019 - New 51 mm (2.0 in.) Frame Size Harmonic Gear Available for 1.8° Flat Type PKP Series Stepper Motors
- 08-01-2019 - AZ Series AC Input Drivers Now Available With EtherNet/IP™
- 06-27-2019 - Right-Angle Hypoid Gearhead Available for Three-Phase KIIS Series AC Motors
- 06-17-2019 - AZ Series Equipped Rack & Pinion System L Series
- 06-17-2019 - BMU / BLE2 Series Available with H1 Grease
- 05-16-2019 - Updated Drivers for BLH Series Brushless DC Motors
- 04-15-2019 - Standard AC Motor KII Series Expanded Line-up
- 04-12-2019 - PKP Series Stepper Motors Expanded Line-up with Mini Connector
- 02-15-2019 - New PKP2 Series Stepper Motor Now Available with Neugart Planetary PLE Gearheads
- 01-10-2019 - New Round Shaft Line-up Now Available for AlphaStep Hybrid Control System AZ Series Motors
- 12-5-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - December 2018
- 11-20-2018 - New Right Angle FC “Face Gear” Now Available With AlphaStep AR Series (AC Input) and RKII Series Stepper Motors
- 10-30-2018 - New AZ Series with Right Angle FC “Face Gear”
- 10-18-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - October 2018
- 10-12-2018 - New Flat Type and TS Geared PKP Series Stepper Motors
- 09-17-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - September 2018
- 08-21-2018 - New 60 mm DG II Rotary Actuator with AlphaStep AZ Series Absolute Encoder Stepper Motor
- 07-27-2018 - CVK-SC Series - 0.72°, 24 VDC Input Stepper Motor Speed Control
- 07-17-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - July 2018
- 06-15-2018 - New 28 mm (1.10 in) Planetary and Harmonic Gearheads Arrives for DC Input αSTEP AZ Series Stepper Motors
- 06-06-2018 - New 60 W (1/12 HP) Right-Angle Motor Joins the BMU and BLE2 Series Brushless Motors Product Line-up
- 05-24-2018 - PKP Series Stepper Motors and CVD Drivers Now Available in 5-Phase
- 04-17-2018 - High Torque 1.8° PKP Series Stepper Motors Now Available With Mini Connector
- 04-17-2018 - New KII Series Reversible & Electromagnetic Brake Type Motors
- 04-06-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - April 2018
- 03-01-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - March 2018
- 02-06-2018 - New Motion Newsletter - February 2018
- 02-13-2018 - New DGII Rotary Actuators with AZ Series DC Input Drivers
- 01-24-2018 - New DRS2 Series Compact Linear Actuator