- Motor Sizing
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Brushless DC Speed Control Motors
- AC Speed Control Motors
- Inverters / VFD
- Speed Control Stepper Motors
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Slides
- Electric Linear Actuators - Linear Cylinders
- Compact Electric Cylinders
- Rack and Pinion Linear Actuators
- Electric Gripper / Robotic Gripper
- Linear Slides (Slide Only)
- Controllers / Network Gateways
Sales - 1-800-448-6935
Customer Service - 1-800-418-7903
Tech Support – 1-800-GO-VEXTA (468-3982)
- Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- AC Motors & Gear Motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Rotary Actuators
- Network Products
- Cooling Fans
Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
July 1, 2016 – Oriental Motor Introduces New 1 HP ~ 3 HP ie3 geared motors from Brother Gearmotors with Redesigned “W Type” Terminal Box
Torrance, CA – ORIENTAL MOTOR USA CORP
New "W Type" Terminal Box Now Includes Internal Connection
Brother Gearmotors has upgraded the terminal box on all of their 1 HP up to 3 HP ie3 Premium Efficiency Series geared motors (208/230/480 VAC).
The new terminal box now includes an internal terminal connection. This change requires a redesigned terminal box which replaces the existing E Type terminal box style and part numbers, which are no longer available.
- Old part number reference: G3K28N5-MV6AEN
- New part number reference: G3K28N5-MV6AWN
The new "W Type" terminal box is slightly wider and taller and includes an internal terminal block that allows for easy wiring and connection. The terminal box is fixed position and direction and is no longer adjustable.
The Brother Gearmotors 1 HP ~ 3 HP ie3 Premium Efficiency Series Key Features are:
- Energy efficient and lower operating cost.
- Less noise: Motor runs quieter
- Heat reduction: Motor runs cooler
- Long term return on investment
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion systems. For over a century we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today. Oriental Motor's sales and service network is international, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Domestically, ORIENTAL MOTOR U.S.A. CORP. was established in 1978.
For more information:
Technical Support, 1-800-468-3982