Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
2-Phase Bipolar Stepper Motor Drivers
CVD Series 2-Phase Bipolar Stepper Motor Drivers
The CVD stepper motor driver offers superior performance and value and is ideal for OEM or single axis machines. The CVD series stepper motor drivers offer:
- Lowest Vibration and Noise with advanced Microstepping control
- Pulse Input or RS-485 Communication Type
- Significantly improves positional accuracy when microstepping
- Highest torque with Bipolar configuration (4 lead wire)
- Small, thin microstepping drive with space saving FETs
- Selectable step angle and microstepping filter control
- 2 mounting types and connector configuration
- 24 VDC Input / 0.5A to 4.5A
Types of Stepper Motor Drivers
Drivers that operate in the pulse input mode are available. You can select a desired combination according to the required operation system.
Pulse Input Drivers
The stepper motor can be controlled using a pulse generator provided by the user. Operation data is input to the pulse generator beforehand. The user then selects the operation data on the host programmable controller, then inputs the operation command.
Built-in Controller (Stored Data or Stored Program) Type Drivers
The built-in pulse generation function allows the motor to be driven via a directly connected personal computer or programmable controller. Since no separate pulse generator is required, drivers of this type save space and simplify wiring.
- Hybrid Stepper Motors and AlphaStep Hybrid Control Systems
- 2-Phase vs. 5-Phase Stepper Motors
- CVK Series Stepper Motor Drivers
- Everything About Stepper Motors
- 5-Phase, New Pentagon Stepper Motor Driver Options
- IP Ratings - Degree of Protection
- Motor Sizing Calculations