Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
April 28, 2015 – Oriental Motor Has Expanded Our Relationship With THK, a Leading Linear Screw and Actuator Company
Torrance, CA – ORIENTAL MOTOR USA CORP
Industry leading KR Series linear actuator combined with 2-Phase PKP Series stepper motor for superior performance and value
Oriental Motor has expanded our relationship with THK, a leading linear screw and actuator company, to now include the KR Series linear actuators with our PKP Series, 2-phase bipolar motors. All specification and lead-times are available on our website and are available to ship, 1-10 pcs in 12 business days.
The KR Series from THK is an industry leading linear actuator that provides high strength and rigidity along with high accuracy. Combined with a 2-phase PKP Series stepper motor, this combination offers superior performance and value. Our PKP Series are pre-matched with a mounting flange and coupling for easy selection and assembly (sold separately).
The KR Series linear actuators offer the following:
- Ball Screw Drive Mechanism with or without a cover, includes Sensor Rail
- High Rigidity with 4 way (equal) load ratings with the LM Guide.
- Compact, Space Saving and Sealed for dust prevention
- 3 levels of Accuracy: Normal, High Accuracy or Precision types
- 30 mm up to 600 mm Stoke Lengths
- Sensors option: NPN, PNP, Optical Sensor available (sold separately)
Slide Size Options Available with our PKP Series 2-phase stepper motors:
- KR20 - 1 mm pitch screw
- KR26 - 2 mm pitch screw
- KR33 - 6 or 10 mm pitch screw (Normal or High Accuracy type only)
2-phase PKP Series stepper motor options available with mounting flange and coupling are:
- Step Angles: 1.8° and 0.9°
- Motor size 17 (42mm) and size 23 (56.4mm)
- 200 or 400 line, OM original encoder types
- Electromagnetic brake types
Also, as part of a complete linear actuator product offering, for applications that require higher speeds, or network functions or build-in controllers in the drivers, Oriental Motor offers the EAS Series or EZ Series with AR Series as an alternative, closed loop motor driver solution.
Visit our web site to learn more about the KR Series with the PKP Series 2-phase stepper motors.
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion systems. For over a century we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today. Oriental Motor's sales and service network is international, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Domestically, ORIENTAL MOTOR U.S.A. CORP. was established in 1978.
For more information:
Technical Support, 1-800-468-3982