Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
Rack and Pinion Linear Actuators
αSTEP Rack and Pinion System L Series - Position Control - AZ Series Equipped
The Rack and Pinion System L Series- AZ Series Equipped is a linear actuator in which a rack and pinion mechanism with a motor have been combined. The motor is equipped with the AZ Series that utilizes a battery-free absolute sensor, which allows for high positioning accuracy and high load transportation.
- Horizontal or Vertical movement
- High-Speed or High-Transportable-Mass Type
- Electromagnetic Brake options
- AZ Series Driver required*
Rack and Pinion System L Series - Speed Control - DSC Series Equipped>
The Rack and Pinion System L Series- DSC Series Equipped is a linear actuator in which a rack and pinion mechanism with a motor have been combined. The on-board AC speed control motor allows for reasonable speed control.
- Vertical movement
- 3 Rack Speeds available: 10, 20 or 45 mm/s
- Electromagnetic Brake included
- DSC Series Speed Controller required (sold separately)
Electric Grippers / Robotic Grippers
A rack-and-pinion mechanism equipped with an AZ Series motor combined with an EH Series electric gripper. Its delicate grip, like that of a human hand, assists in automation and labor-saving.
- Provides Delicate, Human-like Grip for Robotic Applications
- Built-In battery-free absolute sensor, for constant monitoring of motor position information without an external sensor
- High reliability with closed loop control
- High efficiency technology reduces motor heat generation and saves energy
- AZ Series Driver (DC Input) required*