Free Shipping for Online Orders. Terms and conditions apply.
New KIIS Series 200W Terminal Box with Hypoid Right Angle Gear
Ideal for Maintaining Speed When Used With an Inverter
Torrance, CA – October 5, 2021
Oriental Motor USA is pleased to announce the KIIS Series three-phase standard 200W AC Motor, now available with a terminal box and hypoid right angle gear.
The KIIS Series with right angle gear is the same gear structure found on our BH Series. This, combined with the terminal box makes the new 200 watt KIIS with right angle achieve an IP66 rating as there is no cooling fan on the back of the KIIS Series motors due to their high efficiency design.
As the KIIS Series is designed to be combined with an inverter, the hypoid gear ratios available are: 5, 9, 15, 18, 30, 50, 100 and 180:1. The gear head (GV type) also has a Stainless Steel shaft with further support the IP66 rating.
The key features of the KIIS Series:
- High Efficiency: IE4 industrial rating for power consumption
- Fan-less AC motor construction: No dust movements
- High Performance: More accurate speed stability even with larger loads
- Strong Gears / Quiet: Increased overhung and thrust loads vs conventional along with being significantly quieter during operation
- Long Life: Gearhead rated for 10,000 hours
- Terminal Box: Can rotate in 90 degree increments, easy wiring, IP66 Rated
- Combination type: Motor and Gear come pre-assembled
To learn more about Oriental Motor’s line of standard AC gear motors, contact the Technical Support group at 800-468-3982 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the web page at: https://www.orientalmotor.com/ac-motors-gear-motors/three-phase-speed-control-gear-motors-kiis.html
ABOUT ORIENTAL MOTOR
Since its founding in Japan in 1885, Oriental Motor has been a world leader in motion control systems. For over a century, we have concentrated on technological advancement and product design improvement — an emphasis evident in the sophisticated devices we market today.